Broker workshop II. Day 2
LSSTC enabling science 2021 broker II Day 2
Agenda for Day 2 (UTC, Apr 14th)
UTC time, Topic
- Moderator: Triana Almeyda
- 14:00 ZTF phase II & Fritz, Dmitry Duev (20 min)
- 14:20 TOM Toolkit and AEON, Rachel Street (10 min)
- 14:30 The Transient Name Server, Ofer Yaron (10 min)
- 14:40 Tutorial: Galactic I (45min) Moderator: Daniel Perrefort
- 15:25 5 min break
- 15:30 Tutorial: Galactic II + Marshal/multi-messenger I (45min) Moderator: David Young
- Galactic II
- Point of Interest
- Marshall/multi-messenger I
- Galactic II
- 16:15 30 min break
- 16:45 Discussion: Downstream from brokers (50min)
- 17:35 Summary of discussion (15min)
- 17:50 5 min break
- 17:55 Tutorial: Marshall/multi-messenger II (35min) Moderator: Maria Pruzhinskaya
- 18:30 End
Code of conduct
Fostering an inclusive, barrier-free, and safe space to the LSST enabling science 2020 Broker workshop is paramount. We aim and are committed to ensuring that while attending this event, every person feels safe, respected and free from harassment and discrimination.
We want to ensure everyone can fully enjoy this event, and can bring their whole selves to the experience. If there are barriers we may have unintentionally created, please let us know Francisco Förster firstname.lastname@example.org or Anais Möller email@example.com
We hope that you have a wonderful experience and share in the exchange and expressions of knowledge, creativity, and innovation.
We ask that you follow these guidelines:
› Behave professionally. Harassment and sexist, racist, or exclusionary comments or jokes are not appropriate. Harassment includes sustained disruption of talks or other events, sexual attention or innuendo, deliberate intimidation, stalking, and photography or recording of an individual without consent. It also includes offensive comments related to race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size or religion.
› All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience including people of many different backgrounds. Sexual or sexist language and imagery is not appropriate.
› Be considerate and respectful to others. Do not insult or put down other attendees. Critique ideas rather than individuals.